Sunday, May 21, 2006

Well, that sucked

You know, it is supposed to be called 'busy season' for a reason.  'Busy season' is SUPPOSED to last from January to March, however, it was not until this week - that's right, the last week of MAY (!), that I actually managed to have completely free time in my evenings (apart from one) and not opened by work laptop once over the weekend.

I am so tired I could puke.  I have a list as long as my arm of stuff I need to pay attention to, like the fact that I owe a whole year's council tax and haven't gotten around to contacting them to tell them that I am not really a student any more. So, this list is ridiculously long, but I never quite seem to get around to ticking off any of the things on it, basically because I am total lazy bastard at the weekend.

Work is really driving me crazy too - I seem to slack off at exactly the wrong times, and then have to do horrible amounts of overtime to make up for my uselessness.  Then I make a comment to my boss about being a slacker, but she tells me that I have been doing a great job!  I feel like such a fraud!   On top of that I seem to keep end up working with complete morons, but then I wonder if my colleagues think it is me that is the complete moron... 


I dunno, I just don't think I am in the right job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home